SAPA PACKAGE TOUR BY BUS
Hanoi - Sapa - Cat Cat Village - Y Linh Ho Lao chai Ta Van Village - Sapa - Hanoi
2 Days 1 Night
Day 1 : Hanoi – Night train to Lao Cai
09:00 P.M Pick up at the lobby of the hotel in Hanoi transfer to Hanoi Railways Station for the night train to Lao Cai.
Accommodation: 4 berth soft sleeper train cabin.
Day 2: Lao Cai – Sapa – Off beaten track to Muong Hoa Valley (14km trekking , 4,5 – 5 hour trekking) B,L,D
Your train arrrives in Lao Cai around 06:30 A.M, then we take an hour on the car for a transfer to Sapa where we will fresh up and have breakfast.Departure from the hotel at 09.00 am for a short road transfer out of Sapa town to walking path. Then we start to walk along a large path for 2 hours uphill the Den Thang range. Reaching to the top, great view of the Fansipan Peak and the stunning Muong Hoa Valley opens wide in the sight as the trek approaching to Hang Da Village of the H’mong which sits at 1,800m hill-top and over looking down the Muong Hoa Valley. Explore the village and then lunch break. For almost an hour after lunch, the walking path sneaks on high elevation and offers amazing panorama of Muong Hoa Valley. Then getting downhill through several H’mong hamlets of the Hau Thao Commune which scatter on steep and rocky mountain side. There are chances to see different process making fiber from hemp: Spinning, weaving,…in these hamlets.The walk end at Red DzaoVillage of the Giang Ta Chai Village in the late afternoon. Checking the home stay, you can swim at the Muong Hoa Stream or Ta Chai Waterfall as well as walking on Rattan Bridge to have adventure feeling. Having dinner and sleeping with the local tribe.
Accommodation: home stay.
Day 3: Giang Ta Chai – Muong Hoa Valley– Sapa – Day Bus to Hanoi (10 km trekking) B,L
After having breakfast, we will walk uphill via Bamboo forest to visit Ta Va Village, home to Red Dzao Tribe, continue to walk along the Muong Hoa Valley with billions of rice paddy fields to visit Lao Chai Village, having lunch there before climbing to the main road for a transfer back to Sapa. The rest of afteroon, you are free to your leisure.
At 04:00 P.M, we will catch our bus to Hanoi.
21:00, ends our trip at your hotel in Hanoi.
Price: USD 135 per person (based on double occupancies)
• Meals (02 lunches, 01 breakfast and 01 dinner)
• One way train tickets with Chapa Express from Hanoi to Lao in 4 berth soft sleeper cabin
• One way bus tickets (Sapa Express or Good Morning Bus): Sapa – Hanoi
• English speaking guide
• Two bottles of mineral water per person per day
• All private car transfer along the trip in Sapa
• All entranced fees and permission
• Accommodation with 01 night at the homestay
• Your accommodation in Sapa
• Other meals which are not mentioned above
• Travel insurance
• Other personal expenses (tip, drinks with meals, laundry..ect)
Terms & conditions:
• % 30 of deposit in advance is required
• Advanced booking is required and subject to availibility
• Promotion can not be used in conjuction with any other promtions
• Extending your stay or upgrading accommodation will be charged in addition
• Upgrading from bus to train will be charged in addition
• Please contact us at: freesia hotel